Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pratt Graduating Undergraduate Painting and Drawing Majors Open Studios!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THIS WEEK, through Saturday, May 16th!

So in spite of (or thanks to?) the great turnout at my show opening and in the gallery last week, I've still been hearing a lot of people say they wish they hadn't missed the show.
Well luckily, the weekend of graduation, the senior studios will be open all week through Saturday. This is in lieu of the BFA show in the Schafler Gallery this year, and is an opportunity for anyone who would like to see the wide range of work going on in undergraduate fine arts at Pratt right now. Some of you may know that I don't work in the on-campus studios, but I have filled a space with all the work from my show, just for this special occasion. You are invited to come check it out.

Pratt Institute
Main Building, 6th Floor North
200 Willoughby Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11205

No comments:

Post a Comment