Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Training training training

So I'm SUPER motivated right now. My trip to London provided a nice rest from climbing, allowing my body to heal from the usual three to four days of climbing I do each week. Reading Max's frequent updates and watching the kids crush at ABS Youth Divisionals in Tucson this past weekend have been good motivators to train extra hard for a while to see if I can muster a little new strength and send some projects. There are a few climbs up at Black Mt, Red Rocks, and Bishop that I'd like to do over the next couple of months before temps warm up too much, and I'm going back into full on training mode for a while to make the necessary gains.

Speaking of crushing, check out these videos of Natalie and Charlie crushing at ABS 13 Divisionals at The Bloc in Tucson last weekend:



Stay psyched and climb hard! See ya out there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout buddy! We have been thinking about you a lot and telling some of your more choice stories and jokes. Hope to climb together sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha cool man! I considered coming out for the Rodeo, but it's the same weekend as ABS Youth Nationals!

    ReplyDelete