Saturday, January 16, 2016

Blogs are Dead ... and I'm Moving.


Well, the title of this one pretty much says it all. It's been over a year since I posted, and so much has happened. I'd make this a photo-heavy post, but Instagram is honestly the easier way to go these days, so just feel free to follow @isaac_palatt or click https://www.instagram.com/isaac_palatt/. I also upload video content to my youtube account somewhat regularly. Feel free to check out https://www.youtube.com/user/ipalatt. While I may occasionally reserve the right to post here, I'm not likely to do it too often.

In other news, I'm moving to Colorado this week. After over three and a half years working as Head Routesetter at Boulderdash Indoor Climbing (first location in Thousand Oaks, CA; we opened the second, in the San Fernando Valley, this past August), it's time for a change. I'm going to CityROCK climbing gym, in Colorado Springs, where I'll be joining their route setting and coaching teams. Needless to say, I'm excited about going somewhere new and climbing on new rock! Stay tuned to that gram to see whatever mildly compelling images I find fit to post of our travels.

I will leave you with some photos of Alexandra and myself from 2015 below.

Climb safe and see you out there!

Myself on the shared crux boulder problem of "Brenna" (5.13d) and "Lateralus" (5.14a) at Malibu Creek, CA, the former of which I finally redpointed in October.

Alexandra working "Hamtaro" (V8) at the Happy Boulders, Bishop, CA. She sent this one the following trip, December, 2015.
Myself on an as of yet unclimbed project at the 7 Pines sector between Black and Marion Mountains, San Jacinto Range, CA. Josh Roth photo


Alexandra sending "Anorexic Nerve Dance" (V6), Priest Draw, Flagstaff, AZ. March, 2015.

Working "Blimp Roof," outside of Flagstaff, AZ, last March.




No comments:

Post a Comment